Every year many local businesses and numerous local people help out with The Big Swim. It’s what makes the day run so smoothly and enables us to all enjoy such a great event.
We are very lucky to have the sponsorship and support from Sharp’s Brewery. The team at Sharp’s are great fun and we are enjoying working with them to develop the event and make it the best success possible. Lucky swimmers get to receive a free pint of Sharp’s beer after the race courtesy of the brewery.
This year John Bray, an Estate Agent and Holiday Lettings Agency with offices in Port Isaac and Rock, have come on board to sponsor the sound stage. www.johnbray.co.uk
We would like to say a big thank you to The National Trust who lend us Port Gaverne Beach for the event, help out on the day with a fantastic team, and also to Mike Vernon for the use of the slipway at Port Quin.
Here are a few others who make the day so special…
• Tintagel Life Surfing Club
• Port Isaac Rowing Club
• Sam Williams – Music Production Bang Bang Promotions
• Sarah Stevens and the local National Trust at Port Quin
• Wavehunters – Port Isaac
• The Port Gaverne Pub – Port Gaverne
• Graham Ferguson – The Medical Team
• Everyone who lends their boats on the day
• All the volunteers who dedicate their time to the day – you know who you are!